Nov 8, 2011

love is wrong?

Ok now i want to know what in the world is wrong with gay people!
People hate on us all the time and yes i said us cause I'm a young  lesbian and I'm proud to be one. So tell me what love is people; cause last i looked love is blind there is nothing wrong with love, if your are questioning love you are also questioning your god. If god makes no mistakes then tell me why haters make me feel like i'm a mistake all the time...There is nothing unnatural about love and love is not always about sex i mean it's none of your business. I've heard that people think that we are worse than thieves, murderers, or even a  rapist. It is sad that some think this 14 year old girl and all the other gay kids are worse. Tell me how love is worse than theft, murder, or rape?

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful job. I am very proud of you. Very insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww well someone needs to say something thank you pixiegrrl

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok well umm i would definetly agree with pixigrrl even though i have no idea who it is. and haters dont mess with my girl friend she tear you apart an make you wish you said nothing or were gay yourself. oh really like the about me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your welcome and people will see it eventually just dont give up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my grandaughter. I am very proud to be her grandma. Good job on starting this blog. It can be the perfect place for people to post and share their feelings,thoughts, ect.... I am a blessed grandma to have "the rainbow light" in my life. Luv u, G-ma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so proud of you! There is no reason to be ashamed of who you are or who you love. You are so right love is blind. It doesn't matter what color someone's skin is or what gender they are. All that matters is that special person treats you right and makes you happy. Lots of Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to add a little something else to what you said about god. for the rest of your life you will hear people say 'God says...' do not ever let words from another human hurt you or make you feel less than in the eyes of your Divine. How would they know the heart of the Divine? The idea of any Divine in ones life is to be a positive and loving thing- it is not a weapon. If someone uses that with you and what they say is something that is only said to make them feel superior or to benefit them, then just know in your heart they are to be pitied- not feared ..they are the ones who do not hear the words in their heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Pixiegrrl....
    Don't ever let anyone in this world tell you who you are!!! Be the good woman you are meant to be and know that you love unconditionally....Having a good heart is all you need and never let anyone stomp on it...
    Love you baby girl....I;m always here for ya!!!

    ReplyDelete